Sunday, January 09, 2005

Kicking and Screaming

Okay, Elizabeth on Half-Changed World and Suzanne (not my daughter, but shares the same beautiful name), whose comments I've seen on my friend Anne's blog (boy, I need to figure out how to do a blogroll...), have inspired me to dip my toes into state politics. Well, to following bills proposed by our state General Assembly at the very least.

I'm a legislative monitor on homeschooling issues. This is my first year doing this and I'm slowly learning the ins and outs of the Legislative Information System and a bit about state politics. I've seen lots of bills that I find interesting but I have no action steps. I figure I'll start posting them and adding some of my feeble commentary and links to those whose commentary is not feeble.

Oh, and check out Maura's blog, she knows more about politics in Virginia than I do.

No comments: