Thursday, September 02, 2004

Quittin' the Family

Dear Husband, Daughter, and Daughter:
To read more, click the Xs...

It is with mixed emotions that I tender my resignation from the position of full-time wife and mother. While I've generally enjoyed my work over the past several years, for some time I've been considering whether my abilities and talents might be better applied in a different environment. I feel as if I've reached my potential in the areas of meal planning and preparation, toddler negotiation, and playground politics.

Therefore, I have accepted a position with the firm of High, Tower and Peak in their Womyn's Rights and Rehabilitation department. I am looking forward to phone conversations uninterrupted by children eager to speak to the caller and any conversation or activity uninterrupted by a child needing discipline, direction or diplomacy in resolving conflict. I also look forward to styling my hair on a daily basis. Most of all, I look forward to sitting around the office and drinking coffee all day.

Very truly yours, Sparky

.....huh? where am I? blink, blink (eye rubbing)...I just had the strangest dream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! This is perfect for me right now. Thanks, I needed that!