I've been tagged for a meme by Purple Kangaroo via my blog with Anne, chocolate and peanut butter.
The 5 Things Meme
But first the rules to this meme game:
Remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump every one up one place;
add your blog's name in the #5 spot;
link to each of the other blogs for the desired cross pollination effect.
1. Melody http://melslifeinanutshell.blogspot.com/
2. -A- http://motherswork.blogspot.com/
3. Heather http://outloudvoice.blogspot.com/
4. Purple_Kangaroo http://purplekangaroopuzzle.blogspot.com/
5. Unclimber http://unclimber.blogspot.com
Next: select new friends to add to the pollen count. (No one is obligated to participate).
You can just put blogs you read if you want to.
1. Donna at Sunny Side Up http://dgm.typepad.com/
2. Robbo at Llamabutchers http://llamabutchers.mu.nu/
3. Mike at Clanlally http://www.clanlally.com/
4. Rat Boy's blog http://homepage.mac.com/adaman2720/iblog/B1438670732/index.html
5. Julie's blog http://home.comcast.net/~jdaman1224/
Honorary 5. My cousin Kaila's blog, but I can't reveal her address lest her dad find it...
Honorary 5. Anne over at EconoMom (she's technically already been tagged via our joint blog, chocolate and peanut butter, but I want to send some linky-love her way)
Here's the game:
What 5 Things do you miss about your childhood?
1) Being in daily contact with my brother, Richard
2) Living with my family, it was a loving house and a lot of fun
3) Very few responsibilities -- doing well in school and that was pretty easy
4) The family cat
5) Vacationing with the family -- we went interesting places and had lots of fun, and I only had to pack for me!
Name your 5 favorite cartoons -- I haven't watched any of these in awhile, but I still love them
2) South Park
3) The Family Guy
4) King of the Hill
5) hmmm...I liked the Smurfs as a kid
Following the Purple Kangaroo: "I'm going to add a few more lists of 5 things I found on selkie's blog just now"
Five snacks I enjoy:
1) Nestle's Treasures -- chocolate candy with a peanut butter filling
2) Hershey's Dark Chocolate kisses
Five songs I know all the words to -- I think I'll do a little creative writing here...
1) Paradise by the Dashboard Light -- Meatloaf
2) Trapped -- Bruce Springsteen
3) We're Not Gonna Take It -- Twisted Sister
4) Heart and Soul -- Ta Pow
5) Hit With Me Your Best Shot-- Pat Benetar
Five things I would do with $100 million:
1) Get therapy -- with all that money, I'd probably need it
2) Feel really, really guilty
3) Get more therapy to deal with the guilt
4) Worry about: where to give it, how to keep it, losing it, wanting more
5) Get more therapy to deal with the stress of having too much money
Five places I would escape to:
1) My home
2) Escape from what?
3) My parent's home
4) My brother's home
5) Ummm...my home
Five bad habits: easy enough, I'm probably immune to a couple of the Seven Deadly
4) Not lustful enough -- sorry, but raising a couple of little kids is tiring
5) Bad language
Five things I like doing:
1) buying used books
2) scrapbooking and reading -- these are my evening activities
4) volunteering with my state's homeschool organization
5) doing things with my family when no one is cranky, whining, or needs a diaper change
Five things I'd never wear:
1) a tattoo -- my views change constantly, I can't commit to something so permanent
2) a navel ring, tongue piercing, etc.
3) a studded leather collar -- well, not anymore
4) a chasubule
5) stiletto heels
Five TV shows I like: ohh, I can get all haughty here, I don't watch TV shows for myself
1) Mr. Rogers Neighborhood
3) Reading Rainbow
4) yeah....I've run out of steam
5) but when I did watch: Dawson's Creek, Felicity, Gilmore Girls
Gosh this is long....
Biggest joys of the moment:
1) My marriage
2) My kids
3) My family of origin
4) The freedom to spend lots of time with the above
5) The lack of worries
Five favorite toys:
1) The internet
2) Digital camera
3) My minivan
4) Whatever book I'm reading
5) My husband (and you know he's going to complain about ranking #5)